Monday, November 10, 2008

What a Great Monday.

Sarcasm intended.

First of all, I have to go into work on my vacation day to handle something that only I can handle (ah, the joys of promotions). This ends up taking the better part of morning, and is not counting the entire day (still from my vacation time) that I'll have to spend Thursday conducting interviews.

But on top of that, after I've finally managed to unwind a little, I go to drop by the site of my favorite miniatures game HeroClix and read this. Long story short, the game's kaput. And while sales and such gives it a chance to be picked up by some other company, there's absolutely no telling what they'll decide to do with it or when, if anything.

I want to say I'm broken up about it, but I'm actually okay. Sensible people have always known that this could happen, and most can accept that the game has had a more than viable run for more years than some games can ever hope to have. Still, I can't help but feel like somewhere in the next day or so, I'm going to have one of these moments:



I better stay away from fragile objects.

No comments: