Friday, November 28, 2008

Not Quite an Obama-bration

It’s time for a holiday mash-up. All the joy and goodwill of a Thanksgiving post. All the fun of Friday Fun Day. All the old school of Thursday Retro Day. And a little bit of funk.

Okay, maybe not so much of the last one.

First the big update. As any who have stopped by know, I have been on a noble quest this past month. I took on the challenge of National Novel Writing Month (or NaNoWriMo, for short), which asks you to write a 50,000 word novel in the 30 days of November. Well today, it is my fond and sincere pleasure to inform you that I have hit the benchmark. 50K, 30 days. A winner is me. Let us celebrate the greatness with some old school music. You know the song, so sing along. (And yes, I did have to go with the Disco Inferno version. Roll with it.)


I have much more to say on the subject, but I think that for now I'll just bask in the partying. And possibly pass out.

No comments: