Sunday, November 16, 2008

Wanda at Large... Indeed.

So, I'm sitting on a slow news day, as usual, and something inevitably comes out of the blue and clobbers me. Case in point, in the aftermath of the Prop 8 vote in California, Wanda Sykes has decided to come out in favor of gay marriage. Actually, she's decided to come out. Period. Here she is at a rally speaking her mind:



This falls in pace withan old familiar pattern with me. Because unlike every woman in America who is lying, I actually do find a sense of humor attractive. Which is why I am almost bummed to run into of female comedians that I have found in some way attractive only to find out later that they are lesbians. But it's not like I had a real shot with her to begin with it, so it's not a huge loss.

(Thanks to Sam Johnson for the news link above. You're my buddy, and I commiserate with you and point that although we both had no shot, you had even less of one. Because even in a girl-on-girl world, the lure of the Mocha King still eclipses all other males.)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's a dang shame for us T., but at least the ladies out there are lucky. Maybe she could be our wingman.