Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Hump Day Means Scheduling..

Okay, so while I'm still pretending I have enough looking at this to care about what I plan to do with the rest of the week, I'll also use this as a note to myself in case I get lost before the end of the week.

So, things I plan to have up here by the end of the week:

  • The last of my political musings for the week (and possibly for a while, so long as no one goes too nuts the next few weeks... What are the odds?).
  • A "return to normalcy" if you will, which only sounds odd because you don't know what normal is yet. A little more of me talking about comics and TV and other goofy things that I like.
  • Specifically, some handy, dandy comic reviews, an op/ed maybe, and the start of a semi-regular discussion of what I like to watch.
  • An update on my NaNoWriMo project, which depending on the next few days may be the most epic recovery of all times or the most epic fail (ooh, drama!).
  • I will fight a dragon. Okay, that probably won't happen, but let's see where the rest of the week takes us.

We'll see what's up, and see you in a bit. Hang loose (or tight, depending on your needs).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I got a fin on the dragon. You fall in three, get it?

HouseT said...

It's a sucker's bet. Everyone knows that dragons have a glass jaw. That guy's got no chance against me.

(... I'll meet you in the back alley after the "third round" wink, wink...)