Friday, November 21, 2008

Friday is Fun Day

No, I don't consider this political. I consider this hilarious. Ah, the joy of pardoning turkeys. The one thing I still continue to love about life is that you can't script nonsense like this.



And now for my regularly scheduled nonsense. For everyone that thought that MacGuyver was completely non-violent, he totally hit that one guy once. Sort of.



And you can't have a YouTube clip like that without someone creating a remix.



That guy needs a C-C-C-C-Combo-breaker!

And to close things out, a pair of SNL Digital Shorts. One's a bit old, but they're always classics.





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dude, what's this "fun" I keep hearing about? Is it actually "fun" or do you pay for it?

HouseT said...

The figurative "fun" is me cruising YouTube and the like for the day specifically checking out crazy stuff.

As for actual "fun" or at least the kind you put into quotes. Not much of that "fun" happening on this front, as a good friend is wont to say, you always end up paying for that one way or another.