Tuesday, November 18, 2008

General HouseKeeping

You see what I did there? I... yeah, it's stupid.

First, a few general notes about the site. I'm right in the middle of doing some minor renovations. For one, I'm playing around with the template code so that the site generates read more tags and restricts part of the post to its own page. I'm doing this mainly because I have a tendency to get long winded at times, and it helps keep more posts near the top of the page.

What this does mean, however, is that now every post has a "Read More!" link at the end of it whether it has more post left or not. I may figure out a fix for this, but until I do I'll make sure to note when a post has more text beyond the front page.

I've got some more things planned, but they'll probably have to wait for another few weeks. My life is NaNoWriMo and sporadic posts here until the first of December.

No comments: