Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Video Greetings

Not the video I'd like to make, but not bad with the meager tools at my disposal. Hoopy New Year!



Or if you'd like, check out the people version. Yes, I did get bored enough to do this twice.



Update: You know this would be the time that I forget to include a link to website that made it happen, wouldn't it? They're apparently in beta, which probably means that right when they get it all together is when you'll have to pony up money for it. Anywho, enjoy.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What The Hell?

I'll be honest. It's like, 6 in the morning and I'm at work and I see these things. Like, dude. I gotta make me one, 'cause I got nothin' else to do.

Happy New Year. Damn, this is sad right now.

Unknown said...

Damn. I can't find it. You are so lucky right now.

HouseT said...

I added a link to the main page since I apparently forgot to do so before.

I think the initial reaction of everyone that takes a look at a video from that site is, "What the...?" It's a strange idea, but also oddly compelling.