Monday, December 15, 2008

The Best He Is at What He Does...

And what he does is snarl, apparently.

Yes, I refer to the Wolverine trailer. Yes, it is all over the interwebs. No, I am not bored enough to post it here right now. Whatever. You've probably already seen it seventeen times and called your friends about it and/or posted about it yourself. Want to know my opinion? No? Well, too bad. You came to my page, and my opinion is what you get.

It looks okay. It by no means appears groundbreaking, and I think I saw about 22 seconds more of Gambit than I never need to see in life (assuming that was the sum total of time he appeared in the trailer; otherwise assume that I meant whatever amount of time he was there for). I still have an itching suspicion that this film will have more cameos and focus on more mutants than any of the X-Men films managed to. And that's not really a good thing.

But I'll give it the benefit of the doubt. It's not like I've ever thought a trailer should dictate how good/bad a film will be. And it's not like I'm not going to be there watching it like every other comic fan will be. The words for the day are still "guarded optimism".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.