Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Did I Just...?: Music Video Edition

Before Andy Samberg became a fixture on SNL, he was a part of a web comedy troupe called The Lonely Island. And while I will forever remember him as part of the ridiculously hilarious Channel 101 show The 'Bu, he inevitably goes back to his roots and puts something like this together with his old crew. Be forewarned: there is some colorful language in this particular video entry.



The real problem? The hook is, in fact, highly addicitive. If it weren't for the subject matter, it might just make the club. Then again, stranger things have happened. Skeet, skeet, skeet... skeet, skeet, skeet...

Update: Okay, so they disabled the embedding. No biggie. It lets me feel better about just dropping the link to the video and washing my hands of it. Click through at your own peril. You have been warned. Again.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah Man, that was teh skeet, skeet right there, y'al! THat was the first time I've seen that and that had be poplockinn' in my seat!

By the way, I heard the obys have an album coming out next year with Norah Jones and Teddy Benderass himself, T-Pain. You know I gotta cop that one.