Tuesday, March 24, 2009

When Amazons Attack... We All Lose

I wouldn't normally go for stuff like this, but the fact that this guy chose (or was more likely forced) to review the train wreck that was Amazons Attack and that he somehow made it five times more entertaining than the book ever was. Then again, given the book, that doesn't really take a ton of effort. Thanks for reminding me why I dodged the entire title to begin with.

Amazons Attack 1 and 2


Amazons Attack 3 and 4


The epic conclusion, complete with full breakdown of the reviewer:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

GOod news. I can now go to the Box at a normal time as of today. Ladies and gentleducks, the pride is back and the Lodge begins anew!

HouseT said...

It's good that someone can. If I time it right, I'll have just enough time to drop by, pick up my books for the week, and then drag myself out of there before I'm late for work. Ah, joy.