Sunday, March 1, 2009

My Spoiler-Free, Incredibly Censored Gundam 00 Rant of the Week

(based from last week's episode, and even containing current events from this week)


Aw, **** it. **** it. It's gonna... wait... it's gonna be... oh, no! Yes! That was.... but... oh. Aww. Aww. Aww. Oh! Mmmph! You son of a... Stupid __________ and their stupid ____ _______ and ****ing up everything good and wonderful. I knew it was going to be ****ed up, but... agggh! **** it! So ______ and ____ can't be together, but Chris Brown can get back together with Rhianna? Yeah, I said it.

So, **** you guys. I was totally okay with stuff and then they got the J-Pop and the ending with Engrish and she's all singing, "I LOVE YOU... I TRUST YOU..." and you broke my ****ing heart. It's in pieces. That's it. I'm done with you for good this time. You have hurt me, and I cannot recover and what did that preview say will happen next week? Aw, I gotta find out what happens now. In the meantime, I better watch this episode again. Oh, Gundam is a cold mistress...

No comments: