Sunday, February 8, 2009

What is Gundam 00 Like?

(Note: While the event I'm describing has never happened to me... like, not even close to happening to me... I have to imagine that this is what said event is like, and as such, it's how I'm describing it.)

If someone were to ask me what Gundam 00 is like, I'd have to say that it's like making love to a secret naughty girl. Let me explain.

See, it's like if you met someone, and you really like them and they like you and you end up... you know, "Doing the Dew" as it were. And at first it's all nice and sweet and tender, but them somewhere along the way, something changes.

And it's not that she isn't innocent or that she's a whore or anything, but she has a dark side you never even thought about. And it's coming out right here, right now of all places. And part of you is mad, because you thought this was going to be a nice, tender moment making sweet love down by the fire and now it's gone all Cinemax at 2AM on you. And you're thinking, "I can't believe it. I never knew you had all of this going on, and frankly I'm a little shocked." You want to stop and say, "Wait a minute, this isn't what I signed up for..."

But you can't. Because as mad as you are about your sweet, gentle princess being a tigress, there is one fact that you simply cannot deny. You're loving it. You're hating yourself on the inside, but you're loving it. You know there'll be regret and bad feelings later, but the heck with it. This is the good good, and you're going to see this out. Besides, it's not like you were really going to stop in the middle anyway, right?

So that's all I have to say about it. Gundam 00, you naughty, dirty, whore of an anime. I love you. I hate you. Don't stop, baby.

Oh, yeah. And **** you for ****ing _________ over right after everyone had ________________________ and the _______ was kind of _______ but also ________. And right in front of ________ you do that, and I know that because of this **** that you plan to **** ______ over before the whole thing is through. Maybe _______ won't get completely ____ed, and I won't need a hug or something afterward. As it is, I feel like I need some chocolate milk or something just to deal with episode __. I mean, ****. Seriously. ****.

3 comments:

faustina said...

HAHAHA! Very fun read!

HouseT said...

There are times that I truly wish that the series didn't give me moments that left me with my head in my hands wondering how they plotted to get to such painful awesomeness.

Anonymous said...

Heh, heh. Those quiet ones leave you smiling and crying -- all at the same time.