Thursday, February 5, 2009

I'm Okay, You're ... All Right, I Guess.

Just thought I'd chime in to say that I am, in fact, okay. After what I reported on Tuesday, it occurred to me that I haven't really had time to post as much as I meant to during the week. It's kind of tricky, because working days is generally more frantic and leaves me a little more tired than normal. As such, I tend not to have a lot of juice left for much else besides catching a little TV, grabbing something to eat, and then dragging myself to sleep to repeat the process. I thought that I'd actually have some extra time to work on things this week, but... yeah, well, stuff happens.

Anywho, the point was that I'm okay. I mean, I'm not great or anything. But for some reason, I seem to be terribly equipped to deal with death, so long as it's not directly connected to me. Honestly, there have been times when I was scared something might be wrong with me, but I guess it's just the way that I'm wired.

No comments: