Monday, February 2, 2009

HouseKeeping: Going for Broke

Okay, this week is when I make new friends and acquire new enemies. The schedule is set for chaos and/or bedlam with a side of the loony.

First up is the first of two articles on Marvel and DC's most recently finished big events and my opinions of both. As has been hinted, this will not win me friends at either editorial department.

Also on the agenda for the week, more of the insanity that was my NaNoWriMo project. Seriously, this time. I've actually done some rereading and editing and everything. And when I get extra fed up with it, I'll just post some random parts that I haven't even looked at since I typed them. Oh, but that's dangerous for me.

And I'm sure I'll find other stuff to go on about, too. That's fairly obvious.

No comments: