Monday, February 16, 2009

SNL Clips of the Week

Since SNL still hits a few out of the park even after the election has ended, I might as well keep up with things here. The open was a little too on the money with how I think the Republicans actually act these days to be realy funny, and the Cougar Den was just... well, disturbing. But there were a few winners.

First, a little diversion that makes effective use of both the musical guest and your host.



And speaking of effective use of music, this one gets credit for dissecting a song with one of the most direct commentaries ever held. Why haven't I written this sketch myself?



And finally, the sketch they snuck in right around the 12:52 mark, which covers a joke that every living person has to have seen coming. Wait...

1 comment:

faustina said...

Oh, cool! I didn't miss SNL after all... you taped it for me! I just LOVE the Baldwin episodes: everybody is on their game then!