Thursday, August 6, 2009

Some Minor HouseKeeping

Minus all that soup stuff that my bud Ivan talks about. Mainly because he took the only can of soup that I'd use...

So the blog has gone a bit... absent the past week or so. I've been working on stuff, for reals. Granted, I've mostly been working, but I've done some writing, too. In fact, I'm working on a series of short works/observations that I'm tentatively calling "Words of Impact".

It's a closer look at a few words that we may tend to overlook or take for granted at times. I guess my "Perspective" essay could be considered the opening volley of that exchange. I have a handful more that I'm working on, but I still need more time to refine them, lest they all end up sounding like they're just me babbling about same thing over and over again. And nobody wants to be Bill Cathcart.

Oh, snap! WTO-see you later, dawg! handle that burn.

Anyways, expect to see those in some way shape or form starting this weekend. I hope. One can never tell for certain.

No comments: