Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Abstract Thought of the Day

I had a dream last week that some odd woman told me that she couldn't share her face with me because I wouldn't open my heart. Then I told her that she seemed like a cool enough lady, but I had no idea what on earth she was talking about. Then she went into a corner and cried, and all of our other roommates started yelling at me for being insensitive while I tried to explain that I was just being honest and didn't anything by it.

And the weird thing is that I haven't watched any Real World in almost a year.

3 comments:

faustina said...

That's some dream. Maybe you've been spending too much time on facebook and not enough with real people? I know I can get lost there sometimes and have to refocus now and again. Then again, maybe it's just me. And we both know I'm not wired right...

HouseT said...

Well, I could actually analyze the dream properly and find the specific key issues in it (and there'd be tons), but at some point I'd hit on something I probably don't want to admit to the general public. Like they hang out here or something.

It's probably more a telling version of one of the things I deal with in my head, though. Which, now that I think of it, might be something worth discussing in more detail...

HouseT said...

And as a side note, it is entirely possible that I'm spending too much time on Facebook. But it's not like I have a ton of access to real people, anyway.

I refuse to buy into the delusion that the reason I don't spend more time out with people is that I'm online so much. I've been offline before, and it doesn't make me any more socially active than when I stay connected. I just waste more time on different stuff.