Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Why the Nerve of Some People...

I'm so pissed right now!

I was on hold, because someone called my cell phone and told me that my factory warranty on my car was about to expire. But this song that was playing while I was on hold was so cool that I was really jamming to it. But then the lady answered the phone. And when I asked to be put back on hold, she had the nerve to act like I was crazy.

And then on top of that, she said I would definitely be called back. And I bet that song won't be playing at all when they call me back...

I mean seriously... can't she understand my need to groove?

I'll explain when they call back. I'm sure the next person will understand...

1 comment:

faustina said...

I TOTALLY get that! It's so very aggravating to think you've found a new fav song... then not know what it is or even who the artist is! That said, if you hum a few bars, Sam will most likely know the info you seek. He's good like that!