Saturday, June 13, 2009

Natural Selection

While I work on putting the finishing touches on the last of my weekend projects (hopefully), and focus on what's next on the agenda, I have a side task that I'm working on. Of course, I've been horribly dragged into the Facebook lately, and one of the apps that I've been goofing around with is one by the name of NetworkedBlogs. Basically, it lets you link your blog to a network available on Facebook. In theory, it can save me a little time and effort if I ever want to link something from here to there (assuming I can get those elusive last few followers I need to get my links properly feeded.

Anywho, one of the things you can do while setting up the profile of your blog is to add a few select posts as sample work. And while I have no doubts I could find some interesting stuff on my own, I figured I'd put it out there. So if there's anything yu've seen or read,r ecently or otherwise, that stands out to you as exceptionally unique, entertaining, or interesting, let me know. But don't stress too much over it. Thanks in advance.

No comments: