Monday, June 29, 2009

HouseKeeping: More Apologies

First, apologies for not getting any new updates up at Casa del House. It's been a crazy few weeks, and I haven't had the free time I thought I would, and the podcast blah, blah, blah, no one's missing me, anyway.

But, seriously, I am working on some things. In fact, if I don't get them done soon, they become irrelevant. So I need to get on those.

And also, I'm watching Gundam 00, one of several shows capable of saving any bad to mediocre day and making it into an awesome one.

2 comments:

faustina said...

Okay, I'll bite... what is Gundam and what channel is it on??? If it has that effect on the state of a day, I just might give it a try. I said "might."

HouseT said...

Gundam 00 is an animated space opera/war series centered around an alternate future that's more grounded in reality than we'd like to admit. I discussed it way back in November here:

http://hrulestheblog.blogspot.com/2008/11/housetv-giant-robot-advisory.html

It airs on Sci-Fi Channel Monday nights at 11PM. You can check it out if you want, but I'm not sure how accessible Season 2 is if you haven't seen Season 1. Sure, the greatness is still there, and in particular the earlier episodes that re-establish some of the leads have some entertaining moments.