Thursday, December 31, 2009

A simple pair of lists...

What I did this year:
  • Reconnect with old friends
  • Make new friends.
  • Say goodbye to some friends far too soon.
  • Finally say a few things to certain people that I never thought I would get the chance to say.
  • Start my own podcast (for better or worse).
  • Keep up my blog, despite some dry spells (for better or worse).
  • Continue writing, most notably completing my Script Frenzy and NaNoWrimo goal (mostly for sheer insanity).

What I plan to do next year:
  • Continue to learn from the mistakes of my past.
  • (As always) try to be a better friend, a better son, a better brother, and a better person in general than last year.
  • Try to have more of what resembles a social life, despite sometimes just liking quiet evenings at home.
  • Finally get around to publishing something.
  • (As always) try to have a better year than the last year.

2 comments:

faustina said...

Sounds like a real winner, kid. You might wanna check those anonymous comments, though!

HouseT said...

The sad part is... Having seen that I had 4 comments on a single post, my only thought was how many were just spam. I knew at least two of them had to be... :P

Seriously, people... is anyone being fooled into any sort of business by this crap? I mean, really? Sheesh.